Ducati Re-enters India; Launches Two Bikes
Italian bike maker Ducati has recently made an official re-entry on to the Indian roads with the launch of two new bikes - Classic and Full Throttle.
It is being said the Ducati will be providing the same high standards of service in India as it does everywhere else in the world.
To recall, the company had made its debut in 2009 after which the operations were stopped in January 2014.
Digging more in to the new bikes, we can say that the new Classic is aimed at thosde who appreciate attention to detail and a retro style however not wanting to compromise on riding pleasure and functionality.
Along side, the Full Throttle version of the Scrambler has been made for those who want a motorcycle for every day suer and with a distinctive racing style.
Along with the two new bikes, the re-entry of the company has made it to open a new dealership in Bangalore in Oct 2015 among other cities including Pune and Hyderabad.
It is also worth noting that currenty, the comapny has its dealerships in Delhi NCR and Mumbai.
Below is the total bike list of Ducati India as of now and also their price list (on-road, New Delhi).
- Ducati Monster 795 – Rs 7.57 lakh
- Ducati Monster 796 S2R – Rs 8.70 lakh
- Ducati Monster 821 – Rs 10.96 lakh
- Ducati Scrambler Icon Red – Rs 7.61 lakh
- Ducati Scrambler Icon Yellow – Rs 7.72 lakh
- Ducati 899 Panigale – Rs 14.98 lakh
- Ducati Hypermotard – Rs 11.58 lakh
- Ducati Hyperstrada – Rs 12.65 lakh
- Ducati Diavel – Rs 15.89 lakh
- Ducati Diavel Carbon Red – Rs 19.45lakh
- Ducati Diavel Carbon White – Rs 19.98 lakh